Plastisol Screen Print Transfer Can Go On Any Color And Any Material
How To apply our transfers:
1.No Teflon Sheets, covers, or pillows. EVER They Dissipate the heat too much resulting in poorly applied transfers.
2. Calibrate your heat press- a heat gun is a great way to make sure your heat press is accurate.
3.Pressure, Pressure, Pressure!- Making sure your heat press is giving lots of and EVEN pressure is very important!
4. Set your heat press to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit
5. Make sure your pressure is set to High (8-9 manual. 60PSI automatic)
6. Press Your Transfer for 10 seconds-(side note- I personally fold up a telfon sheet to a small square and put it in between my hand and the top of the heat press and press while the lid is closed on all parts, corners included, of the heat press to ensure I am getting pressure on every part of the transfer.. I'm sure an oven mit would work too)
7. Open The Press and hot peel your transfer
These are instructions from the Manufacturer and have worked for me personally! Please let me know if you have any questions! Thank you for support us, we appreciate your business! -ABI Designs